Barracuda Reporting Server 600
Rapidly Generates Reports While Maintaining or Improving Accuracy of Reporting Data
The Barracuda Reporting Server is a hardware appliance that rapidly generates reports while maintaining or improving accuracy of reporting data. It also provides an aggregate view of data for customers with multiple connected devices. The dashboard also provides a monitoring system for a quick overview of filtering statistics aggregated across all the connected devices. The current version supports Barracuda Web Security Gateways.
The Barracuda Reporting Server is purpose-built for reporting, so there is considerable improvement in performance and data accuracy compared with the built-in reporting found in other product lines. Connecting the Barracuda Reporting Server with the Barracuda Web Security Gateway can offload reporting and data processing intensive functions, resulting in better filtering performance of the connected Barracuda Web Security Gateways.
- Please Note: Energize Updates and Instant Replacement Subscriptions need to be maintained for every Barracuda Product. All subscriptions are continuous and must start from the date of activation. Renewals purchases are continuous and start from the date of expiration of your current subscriptions. No exceptions.
- Benefitis of Energize Updates:
- Basic Support, which includes email support 24x7 and phone support between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday in the US (Pacific Time), Japan, China, Austria and the United Kingdom time zones.
- Firmware Maintenance which includes new firmware updates with feature enhancements and bug fixes.
- Security Updates to patch or repair any security vulnerabilities.
- Optional participation in the Barracuda Early Release Firmware program.
- Benefits of Instant Replacement:
- Enhanced Support which provides phone and email support 24x7.
- Data migration service for Barracuda Spam & Virus Firewalls. Barracuda Networks will assist movement of data and configuration from the old product to the new product if the old data is accessible.
- Data recovery service for Barracuda Backup Servers. In the event of a disaster and upon request, Barracuda Networks will preload the most recent data and configuration stored by Barracuda Networks to the new product (note this may take additional time).
- Hard Disk replacement on Barracuda Networks models that have swappable raid drives. Barracuda Networks will ship via standard shipping a hard disk replacement. Customer must return the failed hard disk to Barracuda Networks.
Call For Lowest Price!
Our Price: $8,436.00
Our Price: $6,726.00
Our Price: $6,726.00