Barracuda CloudGen Firewall Secure Access Concentrator for Google Cloud
Protecting your Digital Assets with Google Cloud
Our Price: $712.04
If you are currently working with another reseller you may not be eligible to receive any promotional items with your purchase. Please contact us before placing your order. BarraGuard.com reserves the right to deny free promotional items on any purchase.
Network Security on Google Cloud
Google Cloud Platform was built from the ground up for optimal security and ease of use, to offer you a public-cloud infrastructure that truly meets your needs. But, just as with other cloud platforms, the “shared responsibility” security model means that you will require an additional layer of security when deploying sensitive workloads.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall F Series is the first network firewall available on Google Cloud Platform. It fits seamlessly within the Google security model, so you can easily secure your network using an advanced, full-featured firewall solution.
The First Network Firewall on GCP
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall F Series provides network-based protection that is fully integrated with the Google Cloud Platform. The “shared responsibility” model of security for cloud platforms means that you are responsible for protecting sensitive data when you migrate existing workloads. That’s why, even though Google Cloud was built from the ground up for security, you should still add an additional firewall to protect your sensitive data.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall F Series provides:
- Full application visibility and user awareness
- IPS, URL filtering, antivirus, and Advanced Threat Protection
- Outstanding traffic visibility tools
- Flexible client-based and clientless VPN options for secure access to cloud resources
- Hybrid office-to-cloud connectivity using built-in SD-WAN capabilities
Protection for the Cloud Era
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall F Series is deployed as a network gateway. Sitting between your network and the internet, it inspects all inbound and outbound traffic for malware and any other content prohibited by policy. Inbound traffic that passes inspection is sent on to the intended application or workload. Outbound traffic receives the same scrutiny, in order to prevent data loss and block advanced threats that may originate within your organization.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall F Series makes it easy for you to:
- Enforce granular application- and user-aware security policies
- Block known and unknown malware with Advanced Threat Protection
- Prevent network intrusion with built-in IPS
- Exceptional traffic monitoring and troubleshooting tools
Secure, Anytime Access
If you’re running internal workloads in public cloud environments, you require robust, reliable access controls. All too often, organizations make it too easy to access backend resources in public-cloud deployments, resulting in severe security gaps.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall F Series offers a wide variety of client-to-site VPN options, making it easy for you to securely enable reliable access to resources via any device, regardless of where it is used. Enhanced VPN protocols and SD-WAN capabilities allow flexible branch-to-cloud traffic management, including multi-transport VPN and hybrid WAN.
Advanced VPN capabilities make it easy for you to:
- Establish secure connections between offices, Google Cloud projects, datacenters, and hybrid cloud deployments
- Provide flexible VPN remote access from laptops, tablets, and smartphones
- Place critical and confidential resources in public-cloud environments with confidence
|Number of Protected IPs||unlimited||unlimited||unlimited|
|Max. number of VPN Connections||500||1,200||2,500|
|Firewall & VPN Throughput||1 Gbit/s||2 Gbit/s||4 Gbit/s|
|Advanced Threat Detection4,5||Optional||Optional||Optional|
1 The Barracuda CloudGen Firewall F-Series SAC virtual image covers all editions.
2 Requires a valid Energize Updates subscription.
3 Barracuda CloudGen Firewall F-Series SAC editions include as many VPN licenses as the number of protected IPs. VPN clients with an active connection to the Barracuda CloudGen Firewall F-Series SAC are counted towards the protected IP limits.
4 Including FTP, mail and Web protocols.
5 Requires a valid Malware Protection subscription.
- Stateful packet inspection and forwarding
- Full user-identity awareness
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention System (IDS/IPS)
- Application control and granular application enforcement
- Interception and decryption of SSL/ TLS encrypted applications
- Antivirus and web filtering in single pass mode
- SafeSearch enforcement
- YouTube for Schools support
- Denial of Service protection (DoS/DDoS)
- Spoofing and flooding protection
- ARP spoofing and trashing protection
- DNS reputation filtering
- TCP stream reassembly
- NAT (SNAT, DNAT), PAT
- Dynamic rules / timer triggers
- Single object-oriented rule-set for routing, bridging, and routed bridging
- Virtual rule test environment
Hypervisor and Public Support (for SAC and NextGen Control Center)
- Microsoft Azure
Intrusion Detection & Prevention
- Protection against exploits, threats and vulnerabilities
- Packet anomaly and fragmentation protection
- Advanced anti-evasion and obfuscation techniques
- Automatic signature updates
Advanced Threat Detection
- Dynamic, on-demand analysis of malware programs (sandboxing)
- Dynamic analysis of documents with embedded exploits (PDF, Office, etc.)
- Detailed forensics for both malware binaries and web threats (exploits)
- Support for multiple operating systems (Windows, Android, etc.)
- Flexible malware analysis in the cloud
- Secure site-to-site
- Supports AES-128/256, 3DES, DES, Blowfish, CAST, null ciphers
- Transparent failover without session loss
- Network notification of failover
- Encrypted HA communication
Central Management Options
- Barracuda NextGen Control Center
– Unlimited SACs and SC1s
– Support for multi-tenancy
– Multi-administrator support & RCS
- VoIP (H.323, SIP, SCCP [skinny])
- RPC protocols (ONC-RPC, DCE-RPC)
- 802.1q VLAN
Barracuda Energize Updates
- Standard technical support
- Firmware updates
- IPS signature updates
- Application control definition updates
- Online web filter
- Advanced Threat Detection
- Malware Protection
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $712.04
Our Price: $2,083.69
Our Price: $8,338.07
Our Price: $97.70
Our Price: $273.26
Our Price: $1,085.17
Our Price: $108.64
Our Price: $284.20
Our Price: $1,162.00
Our Price: $141.59
Our Price: $415.87
Our Price: $1,666.68
Our Price: $416.96
Our Price: $834.96
Our Price: $2,193.46