Barracuda Email Security Gateway for Amazon Web Service
Protect Your Email Infrastructure Amazon Web Services
Our Price: $2,967.56
If you are currently working with another reseller you may not be eligible to receive any promotional items with your purchase. Please contact us before placing your order. BarraGuard.com reserves the right to deny free promotional items on any purchase.
Moving your IT Infrastructure to the Cloud? Running on Amazon Web Services?
Barracuda Networks is your partner for various kinds of deployments in Amazon Web Services. We understand your IT needs and provide best-of-breed solutions for firewalling, load balancing, web application security, and email security in the public cloud.
Barracuda Networks and Amazon Web Services
Today, many organizations are looking to the cloud to take advantage of the economic gains and operational efficiencies inherent to non-hardware-based solutions. While migrating to the cloud means companies need to adjust to new security threats, the ability to scale according to business needs means that AWS offers a powerful value proposition. The pay-as-you go model Amazon uses enables businesses of all sizes to access just the AWS services they need, and no more.
In the cloud, companies need security that can compensate for a broader attack surface and a new array of threat vectors. As Amazon seeks to provide more options for hybrid cloud and pay-as-you-go subscriptions, Barracuda’s security services have moved hand-in-hand with Amazon’s values. Not only is Barracuda committed to providing total threat protection to AWS customers, but we’re taking steps to emulate Amazon’s methodologies within our product offerings. Barracuda and Amazon work well together because we have the same end user in mind: A person Amazon calls the “whole stack professional” and Barracuda describes as a “mid-market IT professional who wears a lot of hats.”
Barracuda Email Security Gateway
Because email servers that reside in the cloud deserve the same level of comprehensive security as email servers that reside on premises, it’s advantageous to use Barracuda’s proven email security solution that has the same technology and the same suite of features available in our award-winning hardware appliance.
The Barracuda Email Security Gateway virtual appliance for Amazon Web Services is a comprehensive email content security solution that protects inbound and outbound email traffic with advanced email security and threat detection features that utilize Barracuda's real-time threat intelligence framework to guard against zero-hour malware, Denial-of-Service attacks and other threats. Barracuda Email Security Gateway uses zero-hour updates to ensure organizations remain productive in the face of evolving threats. Along with best-of-breed email threat protection, the advanced email management policies in the Barracuda Email Security Gateway for AWS offers Data Loss Prevention (DLP), scanning outbound emails and attachments, to block confidential or sensitive information from being leaked outside an organization. In addition to scanning email traffic, organizations can encrypt messages and leverage the cloud to spool email if mail servers become unavailable. This easy-to-use solution provides you with flexibility in deployment as well since installation time is minimal, and can be done before, during, or after your transition from an on-premises to a cloud-based email service.
Email servers that reside in the cloud deserve the same level of comprehensive security as email servers that reside on premises, especially since cloud-based email servers are no longer wholly within a network space that you control. However, most cloudbased email servers usually offer only basic spam protection if at all, and lack the functionalities found in an on-premises email protection solution.
The Barracuda Email Security Gateway for Amazon Web Services is a proven email security solution that will fully secure your cloud-based email server using the same technology and the same suite of features available in our award-winning hardware appliance, without giving up any of the convenience and benefits of the cloud.
Integrating just as easily with Exchange in AWS (or any other cloudbased email server) as it does with any on-premises email server, the Barracuda Email Security Gateway for Amazon Web Services protects both your inbound and outbound email traffic with advanced email security and threat detection features that utilize Barracuda's real-time threat intelligence framework to guard against zero-hour malware, Denial-of-Service attacks and other threats. Among the types of analyses performed are:
- Multi-level intent analysis: Recursively follows links and performs analysis of various domain attributes on the target pages
- Behavioral analysis: Use of heavyweight virtualization and sandboxing technology to provide real-time protection against zero-hour threats
- Real-time fingerprint analysis: Polymorphic virus detection to catch new variants of continuously morphing viruses
Along with best-of-breed email threat protection, the advanced email management policies in the Barracuda Email Security Gateway for Amazon Web Services offers:
- Data loss prevention (DLP): Scanning of outbound emails and attachments, to block confidential or sensitive information from being leaked outside an organization.
- Email encryption: Ensures secure communication and regulatory compliance.
- Bulk Email Management: Our Email Categories feature gives YOU control over the types of solicited and unsolicited email allowed into your users' inboxes.
Additionally, should your email server be unreachable for any reason, email continuity is offered by the Cloud Protection Layer (CPL) of the Barracuda Email Security Gateway. Emails can be spooled in CPL and re-delivered once the mail service is available. The separate CPL interface also allows for viewing and downloading of all incoming emails.
This easy-to-use solution provides you with flexibility in deployment as well since installation time is minimal, and can be done before, during, or after your transition from an on-premises to a cloudbased email service.
The Barracuda Advantage
- Free Cloud Protection Layer providing:
– Email spooling up to 96 hours
– Inbound email filtering
- Barracuda Real-Time Protection
- Outbound email filtering for DLP
- Cloud-based encryption included free of charge
- Large file transfer powered by Copy (www.copy.com)
- Configuration backup to the cloud
- Preconfigured for quick deployment
- No per-user or per-server fees
- Industry-leading spam and virus defense for email
- Protection from data loss and reputation damage
- Long-lasting product that stays ahead of the latest threats
- Advanced, granular policy management
- Also available as a virtual appliance
Comprehensive Protection for the Long Term
The Barracuda Email Security Gateway includes spam and virus blocking, data protection, large file transfer, email continuity, DoS prevention, encryption, and policy management—combined to deliver a complete solution. As new requirements emerge, it is automatically updated with new capabilities to ensure continuous protection.
Fastest Response to New Threats
The experts at Barracuda Central work 24x7 to monitor and block the latest Internet threats. Data from more than 150,000 collection points is analyzed to create and deliver protection against previously unknown threats within minutes of their discovery.
Affordable and Easy to Use
Fast, easy set-up and simple, intuitive management keep time and resource needs low. The integration of the Barracuda Cloud Protection Layer and no per-user fees make it easy and very affordable to scale capacity as your business grows.
Complete Email Protection in Amazon Web Services
|Amazon Web Services||Level 3||Level 4||Level 6|
|License Type||BYOL Marketplace||BYOL Marketplace||BYOL Marketplace|
|Outbound Email Filtering|
|Cloud Protection Layer|
|MS Exchange/LDAP Accelerator|
|Per User Settings and Quarantine|
|Delegated Help Desk Role|
|Clustering & Remote Clustering|
|Per User Score Settings|
|Delegated Domain Administration|
- Spam and virus filtering
- Cloud Protection Layer
- Prevents spoofing, phishing, and malware
- Denial of Service (DoS/DDoS) protection
- Directory harvest protection
- Outbound email filtering
DLP & Reputation Loss
- Maintain compliance
- Prevents reputation loss and blacklisting
- Pre-defined filters (e.g., HIPAA, credit card, and U.S. Social Security Numbers)
Advanced Policy Control
- IP and content-based filtering
- Content encryption
- Sender/recipient filtering
- RBL and DNSBL support
- Keyword blocking
- Character-set blocking
- Reverse DNS blocking
- URL pattern and category blocking
- TLS encryption policy
- Secondary authentication
- SPF and DomainKeys
- Invalid bounce suppression
- Rate control
- IP reputation analysis
- Fingerprint and image analysis
- Rules-based scoring algorithms
- Barracuda Anti-Fraud Intelligence
- Triple-layer virus blocking
- Integrated Exchange AV Agent
- Decompression of archives
- File type blocking
- Barracuda Antivirus Supercomputing Grid
Barracuda Energize Updates
- Standard technical support
- Hourly spam definition updates
- Barracuda Reputation Databases
- Fingerprint and intent analysis definitions
- Hourly virus definition updates
Instant Replacement Service
- Replacement unit shipped next business day
- 24x7 technical support
- Hardware refresh every four years
Download the Barracuda Email Security Gateway for Amazon Web Services Data Sheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $2,967.56
Our Price: $5,461.31
Our Price: $10,092.56
Our Price: $2,373.81
Our Price: $9.50
Our Price: $2,967.56
Our Price: $5,461.31
Our Price: $10,092.56