- Barracuda Networks Announces Revamped EMEA Channel Partner Program
The Latest Barracuda News
Barracuda Networks Announces Revamped EMEA Channel Partner Program
Barracuda Networks, Inc., a provider of cloud-enabled security and data protection solutions, has today announced a revamped reseller partner program in the Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region, designed to better reward partners’ investment and commitment.
The revised program encompasses:
- Revised reseller requirements for each program level.
- A simplified discount structure
- Easy-to-use and simplified deal registration
- Better access to partner online training via Barracuda Campus
- Continued access to marketing resources and programmes
The EMEA Partner Program has been redesigned to reduce partners’ administrative burden and make it easier to quote for Barracuda Networks solutions. The revised program enables partners of all levels to increase their margins and rewards partners for identifying opportunities for Barracuda products.
Chris Ross, Senior Vice President, International Sales, said: “As cyber security and data protection increasingly gains traction with customers, it remains a key area of growth for the EMEA channel. We are committed to working with partners in the best possible way for our mutual benefit, as the contribution of our channel in supporting our growth is crucial. We have two aims for the program: for it to simplify doing business with Barracuda and to encourage resellers to make Barracuda their first choice solution for customers.”
The new programme will also help channel partners to invest in training, technical and sales competence, and business development to enable mutual revenue growth. Members of the program receive:
- Competitive pricing and quarterly business planning
- Extensive training via the Barracuda Campus
- Proven marketing support and sales enablement resources via the Barracuda Partner Portal
- Technical and renewals assistance
To find out more about how Barracuda Networks works with its resellers,